Masai Mara Photo SafariMasai Mara Photo Safari Kenya
Masai Mara Photo Safari – £5450.00
This is a 9 day / 8 night Photo Safari of the spectacular Masai Mara in southern Kenya, Africa. Click on images to enlarge.
- The magnificent Masai Mara is the ultimate confluence of spectacular habitat and vast animal numbers.
- The Masai Mara offers some of the most mind-boggling photo opportunities for African wildlife.
- Free use of professional Nikon equipment including either 500mm or 600mm lens.
- Your tutor will be an experienced Safari photographer.
World Photo Adventure is proud to team up with CNP Safaris, Africa’s leader in specialist photographic safaris. With highly-skilled photographic tour leaders who share over 100 years of photographic passion, the CNP team is dedicated to enhancing the skill sets of experienced photographers while laying a solid foundation in photography for novices. This is an opportunity not to be missed, Africa and all is magic, Masai Mara is located in the most outstanding of locations.
Masai Mara Photo Safari 2017
- 2017 TBA
Who is this for?
This is for anyone who has ever dreamed of going on safari and of taking professional level photographs. A good knowledge of operating a DSLR camera is required, but even if you are new to photography all essential equipment are supplied. Nikon camera bodies with either a 500mm or 600mm lens supplied, or you can bring your own camera body and other lenses.
Of course, everyone goes to the Mara in the hopes of seeing a crossing of the Mara river by one of those herds of thousands of wildebeest. But there is more to the Mara than river crossings. Much more. One can expect to see enchanting interactions of instinctive love, caring and mating. The determination of the hungry predators, the haunted desperation of the pursued prey and the indulgent bliss of the well-fed sleeping off their meal. The passage of birth, life and death in the animal kingdom.
Typical Daily Routine
- Early Breakfast at the lodge, some days we have a packed picnic breakfast.
- Depart after breakfast to be in the park as the gates open.
- Mid morning coffee in the park under the shade of the beautiful Masai Mara Trees.
- Return to lodge for lunch, or have a wonderful picnic lunch in the park.
- Downloading images and editing can be done at the lodge in the afternoons or out in the park after the picnic, as vehicles are equipped with power points.
- More photography in the afternoon, till just before sunset, when we have to be out of the park.
- We meet for sundowners and dinner after downloading the remainder of the day’s images.
The Masai Mara game park in Kenya is one of the premier game-viewing forums on the planet. We are ready and equipped to offer the Mara as the ultimate land-based venture into the realms of wildlife photography. We have harnessed decades of first-hand experience to design and build specialised vehicles that meet the most challenging demands of comfort, flexibility and photographic application. Two vehicles of ideal height, size and suspension, each accommodating only 3 photographers, feature custom-built chairs that can swivel 360 degrees to suit any directional whim. And there are enough facilities on board to keep food and drinks at the desired temperatures so we are able to stay out shooting quite comfortably all day without returning to base. In the past, many photographers have missed crucial Wildebeest crossings of the Mara River because of haphazard lodge-hopping itineraries.
Now, clients will eat and sleep exceptionally well while staying at their Kitchwa Temba Lodge Tented Camp conveniently situated and close to the best viewing point. We also have immediate and unfettered access to the vast numbers and varieties of game that make the rest of the Masai Mara one of the most abundant reservoirs of wildlife on earth.
Finally, we are able to lend our photographers equipment free of charge. We carry a considerable range of the latest cameras and lenses with us, making these available to our clients so that they can return home with pictures they would otherwise never have dreamt of taking. Our crew, fully trained in all technical features of photographic and processing equipment, is on constant standby to observe and advise. Having spent years in the field capturing some of the rarest moments ever witnessed in the animal kingdom, we understand that the essence of taking good animal pictures lies in an acute perception and understanding of animal behavior. We are confident that our clients in the Mara will not miss any opportunity to produce world-class photographic memories. Join us for your photographic adventure of a lifetime!
Included in the Price:
- Luxury accommodation at Kitchwa Temba Lodge Tented Camp
- 8 nights accommodation, breakfast, lunch, and evening dinner
- Maximum of four (4) individuals
- Park Fees
- Free use of professional Nikon equipment
- Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages while in the park
- Daily, professional, editing and photography support
Not included in the Price:
- Your flights to and from Kenya
- Alcoholic drinks
- Laptop computers
- Memory cards
*All prices are quoted and charged in £ – Pounds Sterling. To check the latest exchange rate please click here: XE Currency Converter. Please read the WPA Terms & Conditions – page opens in a new tab. We use the online payment systems PayPal to ensure your credit card details are secure and trusted. Once you have completed our online booking form click submit and you will automatically be directed to the secure PayPal payment page.